This water and dustproof hard carry case is particularly suited to the safe transportation of a defibrillator over rugged terrain giving maxiumum protection against the elements. Its bright yellow case ensures high visibility should the defibrillator need to be found quickly in the event of an emergency. The carry case is impact-resistant and water tight, providing protection against any knocks, bangs and water damage.
- Water and dustproof case
- Pick and Pluck foam for maximum protection
- - 1 metre submersion for 30 minutes
- Highly visible bright yellow case
- Floats in salt water with a maximum capacity of 18.1kg
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Pressure equalisation valve
- Suitable for most AED's including:
This is the technical data for the AED Universal Hard Suitcase II.
||Internal : 454x324x171mm
|Manufacturers Part Number