Pads & Batteries for Offices
The following range of replacement defibrillator pads and batteries cater for a selection of AEDs which are commonly found within office environments.
Back to top
For rapid use in an emergency, the Philips HeartStart HS1 adult SMART pads recognise when they have been removed from their cartridge, so that the HS1 defibrillator can start monitoring the patient as soon as possible.
- Designed for the Philips HeartStart HS1 defibrillator
- Electrode Pad Lifespan: 2 years
The CHARGE-PAK and defibrillator pad kit contains a battery that provides a trickle charge to the internal battery of the defibrillator and a set of electrode pads.
- Designed for the Physio-Control Lifepak CR Plus defibrillator
- Electrode Pad and Battery Lifespan: 2 years
Suitable for patients over 8 years old/25kg in weight, the HeartSine Samaritan Adult Pad-Pak contains a battery and a pair of electrode pads, in one simple to replace cartridge component.
- For the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P, 360P and 500P defibrillators
- Electrode Pad Lifespan: 4 years
Ensure your Philips HeartStart HS1 and FRx defibrillators have a working lithium battery installed or ready as a spare, with this non-rechargeable 200 shock capacity lithium battery.
- Designed for the Philips HeartStart HS1 and FRx defibrillators
- Battery stand-by life: 4 years