Defibtech Training Equipment
Designed to simulate the actual defibrillator, Defibtech offer a trainer unit as
well as a range of training accessories, allowing participants to practice what
to do in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest. The Defibtech training products
are clearly marked to show they are not suitable for emergency treatment.
Filter and sort products
Supplied in a sealed pouch complete with connector cable assembly, the Defibtech Lifeline adult training pads can be used multiple times for repeat practice, helping trainees to gain confidence of what to do in an emergency.
- A pair of pads with connector cable
- Can be used with standard training mannequins
Ideal for practice purposes, the Defibtech Lifeline paediatric training pads have the same look and feel as the actual defibrillator pad package, allowing trainees to learn infant/child pad positioning without delivering a shock.
- Supplied as a pair in a sealed pack
- Can be used multiple times on standard mannequins
Supplied as a set of 5 pairs, these Defibtech Lifeline adult training pads are designed to replace those used from the sealed adult training pads package, and easily attach to the connector cable assembly with Velcro.
- 5 pairs of replacement training pads
- Suitable for multiple use during training
Ideal for use by training instructors, this red soft carry case is designed to hold the Defibtech Lifeline AED Trainer Unit and a range of additional accessories.
- Space to store the trainer unit and additional accessories
- Embroidered "Trainer" to identify the Lifeline AED trainer is stored
The training conversion kit consists of a set of components that allow your existing Defibtech Lifeline defibrillator to be modified into a temporary trainer unit, without having to purchase a completely separate device.
Supplied as a complete training package, the Defibtech Lifeline AED Trainer comes with a range of accessories and simulates the actual Lifeline AED for a realistic training experience.
- Provides 6 different training scenarios
- Optional paediatric training mode (when used with child pads)