Many defibrillators are compatible with a range of optional extra items such as memory cards or connection leads. The following selection of products from manufacturers such as Cardiac Science, Lifepak, Philips and more, offer you the chance to take advantage of your defibrillator's optional extra features.
If you are looking for accessories for a specific brand of defibrillator, make sure to use the handy filter on the left of this page. This filter allows you to refine the items shown by brand, equipment type or price - ensuring you can hone in on exactly what you need.
Back to top
The AED responder kit contains essential products that are required when using a defibrillator. Items such as a resuscitation mask and nitrile gloves protect the user when administering CPR to a patient.
- Universal kit suitable for use with all AEDs
- Perfect for storing with lifesaving equipment
£9.50 ex VAT
£11.40 inc VAT
Ideal for display in a range of environments, the "Resuscitation of Adults" poster provides a step by step guide on what to do should you find an unresponsive adult casualty.
- Step-by-step first aid guide when finding an unresponsive adult
- Provides essential basic guidance on how to perform CPR
£12.50 ex VAT
£15.00 inc VAT
Ensure you're equipped to prepare a patient for defibrillation treatment with the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 ready kit supplied in a neat carry sleeve.
- Suitable for use with all defibrillators
- Ideal to store with or near the lifesaving equipment
£24.00 ex VAT
£28.80 inc VAT
A range of demo and data cards designed for use with the Defibtech Lifeline AED, Auto, View, ECG and Pro defibrillators. Demo cards are used to show how the defibrillator will operate in an emergency, whilst the data card records patient ECG and event information.
- For training demonstration mode and event data storage
- Suitable for the Defibtech Lifeline defibrillators
£64.00 ex VAT
£76.80 inc VAT
The Philips HeartStart FRx infant/child key is designed for use when the treatment of young patients under 55lbs/25kg in weight is required.
- Energy shock level is reduced from 150 to 50 joules
- Allows SMART pads II to be used for adult & infant/child treatment
£76.00 ex VAT
£91.20 inc VAT
These disposable suction cups are designed for use with the Lucas 2 chest compression system and need to be replaced after each patient use.
- Available in packs of 3 or 12 units
- Single use cups
£77.00 ex VAT
£92.40 inc VAT
The Martek CardioSAFE is a chest compression assistance device designed to help laypersons achieve the correct position, level of pressure and compression rate to perform effective CPR.
- Designed to sit on a patients chest
- Audible "click" tells you you are giving effective chest compressions
£90.00 ex VAT
£108.00 inc VAT
The Philips HeartStart FR3 data card allows you to extend the storage space available to hold ECG and patient event data from use of the defibrillator unit.
- Stores up to 8 hours of patient event data
- Easy to install in the data card slot on your device
£105.00 ex VAT
£126.00 inc VAT
The Bluetooth Transceiver Module allows for event data to be transmitted for review from the Philips HeartStart FR3 defibrillator to a Bluetooth enabled PC.
- For use with the Philips HeartStart FR3 defibrillator
- Transfer data from the defibrillator to a PC
£148.50 ex VAT
£178.20 inc VAT
The Primedic HeartSave AED-M ECG cable is designed for use by medical professionals to help monitor essential patient data, which is displayed on the defibrillator's high-resolution screen.
- Suitable for use by medical professionals
- 3.6m cable length
£229.00 ex VAT
£274.80 inc VAT
This 3-lead ECG cable is designed for use with the Physio-Control Lifepak 1000 defibrillator and is suitable for monitoring the heart rhythm and rate of patients of all ages.
- Provides a non-diagnostic ECG display for monitoring
- Defibrillator continues to evaluate for a shockable rhythm
£195.00 ex VAT
£234.00 inc VAT
The Lucas 2 performs continuous effective chest compressions to cardiac arrest patients at a consistent rate and depth.
- Performs 100 chest compressions a minute
- Maintains patient blood flow and oxygen delivery
£8,286.35 ex VAT
£9,943.62 inc VAT