Defibtech Storage & Protection
Defibtech offers a range of carry cases, wall mount cabinets and brackets to
provide protective storage solutions for their Lifeline defibrillators, whilst ensuring
the life saving device remains fully accessible
at all times.
Filter and sort products
A simple but effective wall mount bracket designed for storing the Defibtech Lifeline AED or Auto defibrillator in a prominent, highly visible location with full accessibility.
- Durable, black metal construction
- Features a strap to secure the defibrillator in place
This soft carry case is suitable for storing the Defibtech Lifeline AED or Auto defibrillator, as well as additional sets of pads, battery pack and other accessories that may be required in an emergency.
- Reflective strip enables the bag to be seen in low light
- Allows the Lifeline AED or Auto defibrillator to be carried with ease
Ideal for use by training instructors, this red soft carry case is designed to hold the Defibtech Lifeline AED Trainer Unit and a range of additional accessories.
- Space to store the trainer unit and additional accessories
- Embroidered "Trainer" to identify the Lifeline AED trainer is stored
Specifically designed for the Defibtech Lifeline View, ECG and Pro defibrillators, this tough carry case has a clear vision panel at the front and a second compartment to hold additional accessories.
- Made of robust ballistic nylon to help protect the defibrillator
- Clear panel allows the Lifeline View, ECG or Pro to be seen at all times
The Defibtech hard carry case offers a protective storage solution for the Lifeline AED and Auto defibrillators when required for emergency use in harsh environments.
- High-impact ABS construction for durability
- Foam insert cushions the Lifeline AED or Auto defibrillator
The Defibtech wall cabinet is available with or without alarm and allows your Lifeline AED or Auto defibrillator to remain in a central, highly visible location.
- Clear vision panel allows the defibrillator to be seen at all times
- Alarmed version sounds when the door is opened
The Defibtech Lifeline AED has voice prompts and LED indicators to guide the responder through every step of the rescue prcocess.
- With a rubberised handle and sides for impact protection as well as an IP54 weatherproof rating, making it suitable for use on construction sites
- Available with a theft deterent alarm, the wall mounted indoor cabinet keeps the defib in a visible central position