Training for Offices
Whether you are running your own training courses in house or looking to attend a training session at am official training centre, The Defib Pad has you covered.
We offer a full range of training products, and work closely with leading training suppliers such as St John Ambulance and First Response Training to offer the highest quality courses available.
Back to top
Supplied with 5 pairs of adult training electrode pads and a remote control, the Physio-Control Lifepak CR-T trainer unit comes as a comprehensive kit to ensure realistic defibrillator training can take place.
- Rescue scenarios can be changed to suit training requirements
- Able to simulate fully or semi-automatic operation
£329.00 ex VAT
£394.80 inc VAT
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P trainer mimics the actual HeartSine defibrillator and comes with a handy remote control, allowing instructors to change between the different training scenarios.
- 6 pre-programmed training scenarios to choose from
- Suitable for both adult and paediatric training
£299.00 ex VAT
£358.80 inc VAT
The Philips HeartStart HS1 defibrillator trainer unit provides students with the knowledge of how to deliver a life saving shock and provide effective CPR treatment for adults and infants/children.
- 8 training scenarios to practice from
- Child training mode available (when used with infant pads)
£249.00 ex VAT
£298.80 inc VAT
The Physio-Control Lifepak Adult QUICK-PAK training pads are supplied as a pack of 5 pairs with a reuseable foil pouch and easy fit cable connector.
- 5 pairs of defibrillator training pads
- Suitable for repeat practice of pad placement
£45.00 ex VAT
£54.00 inc VAT
Designed for use with the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P, 360P and 500P trainer units, these cost-effective reusable training pads are compatible with all standard mannequins.
- Supplied as a set of 10 pads
- Suitable for use with standard CPR mannequins
£28.00 ex VAT
£33.60 inc VAT
When fitted, the Philips HeartStart HS1 trainer unit recognises that the adult training pads cartridge has been installed, allowing trainees to practice pad placement and defibrillation treatment.
- Cartridge case holds one pair of pads
- Supplied with fold out "flat man" to practice pad placement
£75.00 ex VAT
£90.00 inc VAT