Ideal for use during routine staff training as well as for certified courses, these HeartSine Samaritan training pads are supplied as a set of 10, and designed for use in conjunction with the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P, 360P and 500P defibrillator trainer units. Suitable for multiple use, the training pads help delegates learn and familiarise themselves with the correct pad positioning on a patient's chest, and therefore helping to increase their confidence should they face a real life emergency.
- Designed for use with the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P, 360P and 500P trainer units
- Reusable design - ideal for practice of pad placement
- Supplied as a set of 10 pads
- Suitable for use with standard CPR mannequins
- Provides a realistic training method
- Helps to increase confidence in case trainees face a real life emergency
- HeartSine Trainer-Pak with Rewind Mechanism (sold separately) includes one pair of training pads
- Can be used for both adult and paediatric defibrillator training
- When used for paediatric training, please note that the HeartSine 500P trainer unit CPR advisor is intended for adult patient training only. CPR advisor is not suitable for paediatric training.
Please note: These pads are for training purposes only. They are not suitable for administering treatment.
This is the technical data for the HeartSine Samaritan Defibrillator Training Pads (Set of 10).
||HeartSine 350P, 360P & 500P trainer
|Manufacturers Part Number
1 customer has rated this product and it has an overall rating of 5 out of 5
All our reviews are written by real customers that have purchased this product from us and are published without modification.
Reviewed by: ED
Fast delivery and excellent quality
Published on: 30th January 2019