Heartsine Training Equipment
HeartSine have developed not one, but three trainer units, ensuring trainees
have the opportunity to learn about the 350P, 360P and 500P defibrillator units. Trainees
can also practice pad positioning without administering an energy shock with the
reusable HeartSine training pads.
Filter and sort products
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P trainer mimics the actual HeartSine defibrillator and comes with a handy remote control, allowing instructors to change between the different training scenarios.
- 6 pre-programmed training scenarios to choose from
- Suitable for both adult and paediatric training
Powered by a rechargeable battery, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P trainer unit operates up to 7 hours on a single charge, making it ideal for use during routine staff training or instructor led courses.
- 6 different rescue scenarios to train from
- Can be used for both adult and infant/child training
Featuring 6 selectable pre-programmed scenarios, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P trainer unit mirrors the actual HeartSine defibrillator, providing trainees with a realistic cardiac arrest situation.
- 6 selectable rescue scenarios to practice from
- Can be used for both adult and child training
Designed for use with the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P, 360P and 500P trainer units, these cost-effective reusable training pads are compatible with all standard manikins.
- Supplied as a set of 10 pads
- Suitable for use with standard CPR manikins
The HeartSine Trainer-Pak with rewind mechanism comes with one set of training electrode pads as standard, and enables pads and cables to be put back into place with ease after each use of the HeartSine trainer unit.
- One pair of pads with unique rewind mechanism
- Ideal for those who want to practice pad positioning