In our range of defibrillator cabinets from leading manufacturers, we can offer various
IP ratings (weather, dust and ingress levels) dependant on your requirements,
temperature control features, visual and audible alarm options and colour and
Back to top
Protect your Mediana HeartOn A15 defibrillator against misuse and damage with this white storage cabinet with an audible alarm.
- Frosted vision panel to easily identify the defibrillator
- Alarmed with optional key lock
£105.00 ex VAT
£126.00 inc VAT
Designed for indoor use, this wall mounted defibrillator cabinet provides a central storage location with a clear vision panel, alarm and strobe to deter mis-use or to alert others of an emergency in progress.
- Clear viewing window to easily check the ready status of the AED
- Alarm sounds and strobe light is activated when the door is opened
£139.00 ex VAT
£166.80 inc VAT
This sturdy steel indoor wall cabinet is suitable for storing a HeartSine Samaritan 350P, 360P or 500P defibrillator.
- Durable steel construction and designed to deter misuse
- Fitted with closeable toggle latch
£149.00 ex VAT
£178.80 inc VAT
Designed to safely store your Powerheart G3, G3 Plus or G3 Pro, this wall mounted cabinet provides a central storage location for your defibrillator and features a clear vision panel in the door.
- Clear front allows easy inspection of your defibrillator
- Acts as a deterrent against vandalism and misuse
£194.00 ex VAT
£232.80 inc VAT
With its unique design and intuitive operation, the Rotaid cabinet can accommodate defibrillators from many of the top manufacturers including Cardiac Science, Physio-Control, Philips and Zoll.
- Simple to use twist off cover for ease of access
- Available with or without audible alarm to deter misuse
£220.00 ex VAT
£264.00 inc VAT
The Defibtech wall cabinet is available with or without alarm and allows your Lifeline AED or Auto defibrillator to remain in a central, highly visible location.
- Clear vision panel allows the defibrillator to be seen at all times
- Alarmed version sounds when the door is opened
£229.00 ex VAT
£274.80 inc VAT
Constructed from stainless steel with a clean, white finish, the Physio-Control Lifepak wall cabinet is designed for indoor installation and features an audible alarm which activates when the cabinet door is opened.
- Labelled with a clear front to help identify the defibrillator
- Provides a highly visible central storage location
£239.00 ex VAT
£286.80 inc VAT
Suitable for indoor use, the Primedic HeartSave SaveBox is a sturdy wall mounted cabinet with a clear, pull down lid, and incorporates a push button release bracket for secure but easily accessible defibrillator storage.
- Single-handed push button release bracket inside the cabinet
- Available with or without audible alarm
£249.00 ex VAT
£298.80 inc VAT
This surface mounted cabinet designed for indoor installation is suitable for storing Zoll AED Plus defibrillators and features an audible alarm which activates when the door is opened.
- Defibrillator remains fully visible and accessible at all times
- Alarm deters misuse and theft and alerts others to an emergency
£268.00 ex VAT
£321.60 inc VAT
Designed to protect your defibrillator in harsher industrial environments, the Rotaid Solid Plus cabinet features are 5mm thick polycarbonate cover with UV protection and is available with or without an audible alarm fitted.
- Suitable for most makes of defibrillator
- Durable polycarbonate cover with UV protection
£269.00 ex VAT
£322.80 inc VAT
Fitted with an audible alarm and bright strobe light, this tough and durable cabinet is designed to provide a central storage location for your Philips HeartStart defibrillator, making identification and access quick and easy.
- Clear front vision panel to easily inspect your defibrillator
- Audible alarm and strobe light activates when the door is opened
£340.00 ex VAT
£408.00 inc VAT
Manunfactured in the UK from mild steel with a highly visible powder coated yellow finish to ensure the cabinet is protected against the elements. With a plastic wing style handle for instant access, internal heating and LED lighting.
- IP66 rated, suitable for outdoor installation
- Motion sensor LED light that illuminates when the door is opened
£389.00 ex VAT
£466.80 inc VAT
The Rotaid Solid Plus Heat cabinet is designed to allow outdoor storage and protect your defibrillator against dust, water, sunlight and temperatures as low as -25 °C.
- Heating device protects against low outdoor temperatures
- Available with or without audible alarm
£400.00 ex VAT
£480.00 inc VAT
Designed for all makes of defibrillator, these IP66 weatherproof rated outdoor cabinets features a heater, LED lighting and a high grade stainless steel code lock for additional security.
- Ideal for public access outdoor installations - 2 sizes available
- Secured with a salt spray tested stainless steel code lock
£439.00 ex VAT
£526.80 inc VAT
This heated wall mounted cabinet is specifically designed for applications where your defibrillator is to be stored outside and requires quick access in an emergency.
- Clear front to easily identify the stored defibrillator
- Watertight and draught proof and fitted with audible alarm
£464.00 ex VAT
£556.80 inc VAT
Our high quality UK manufactured heated outdoor cabinet maintains the internal temperature to ensure the defibrillator is stored within its operating range, and the LED light helps to aid visibility in darkness.
- IP66 weatherproof rated for outdoor installation
- Easy to turn wing handle for ease of access in an emergency
£473.00 ex VAT
£567.60 inc VAT