We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We are voluntarily registered as Data Controllers in the Information Commissioner's public register. Our Registration Number is Z9733716. You can visit this register on https://ico.org.uk/esdwebpages/search
- We do not sell or pass your details to any third party.
- We will only email you to communicate with you about your order status or product status (eg order confirmation and invoice, shipping status, in case your order does not complete successfully, if your product needs servicing or if you have specifically requested regular reminders).
- If you have registered on our mailing list you can unsubscribe at any time.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent
- You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with the law.
We collect information about you for a variety of reasons.
- So we can process your order
- So we can notify you about the shipping status
- So we can inform you about important product maintenance dates
- So we can notify you if your order does not successfully complete
- So we can send you our regular newsletter (only if you chose to subscribe)
- So we learn from your purchase journey to improve our service to you (How did you find us?)
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your name
- Your delivery and invoice address
- Special delivery instructions
- Your phone number
- Your IP address
- Your order details
- Your payment history (no card details are kept, unless you specifically ask us to do so. In this case the details will be protected in a safe)
- Your email address
- How did you find us? (Optional)
- Details of the referring website
- Shipping status information
Tracking of customer visits:
Safelincs analyses customer journeys in an anonymous form using Google Analytics and Google Remarketing. The data gained cannot be traced back to individual visitors.
Information About Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies, also known as browser cookies or tracking cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your device (computer, SmartPhone tablet, etc.) when you visit a website. The cookies then send data back to the that website or other website that recognises the cookie.
Cookies have many different uses, such as remembering a user's preferences, allowing efficient navigation and generally improving the user's online experience. They also help companies to identify how many people visit their website, and how they found it. Cookies cannot identify you personally.
More information about cookies and how to manage them can be found at: www.allaboutcookies.org
The list below shows the cookies that are in use on our website, why we use them and how long they will stay active on your device.
||This cookie contains a unique ID which is used to determine unique visitors to our site. The cookie is updated each page view.
||2 years from set/update
||This cookie is used to create and continue a user session and determines the amount of time a user is on our site
||30 minutes from set/update
||This cookie contains information about how users reached our site. i.e. referring link, direct traffic or website search etc.
||30 minutes from set/update
||This generic cookie allows us to create and maintain user's shopping carts and order information
||When the browser is closed or restarted
||This cookie is used if a customer logs into our site and allows us to identify their session
||24 days from set/update
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please get in touch