Storage & Protection for Schools
The safe storage of defibrillators within a school environment can be challenging. The need to balance security and ease of access is particularly apparent in educational buildings.
The Defib Pad offers a wide range of storage solutions capable of meeting your specific needs. Options include a selection of brackets, carry cases and cabinets, all at the best prices.
Filter and sort products
Back to top
Helping people to identify the correct storage location of the Philips HeartStart HS1 or FRx defibrillator, this storage bracket is designed for wall mount applications for high visibility.
- Defibrillator remains fully accessible
- Wall mounted for a prominent highly visible storage location
This universal wall bracket is an economical solution for storing your defibrillator, including the Mediana HeartOn A15 unit.
- Suitable for most makes of defibrillator
- Defibrillator remains fully visible and accessible at all times
The carry case for the Physio Control Lifepak CR2 is designed to help protect the defibrillator from knocks and bangs during transportation.
- Lightweight, durable case with integrated carry handle
- Featuring a viewing lens so the ready indicator light remains visable
Protect your Mediana HeartOn A15 defibrillator against misuse and damage with this white storage cabinet with an audible alarm.
- Frosted vision panel to easily identify the defibrillator
- Alarmed with optional key lock
Designed to protect the HeartStart FRx defibrillator from accidental drops and bumps, this bright red compact carry case features a carry handle for easy transport and a velcro fastener for quick, easy access in an emergency.
- Bright red finish for ease of identification in an emergency
- Protects the HeartStart FRx against accidental damage
With its unique design and intuitive operation, the Rotaid cabinet can accommodate defibrillators from many of the top manufacturers including Cardiac Science, Physio-Control, Philips and Zoll.
- Simple to use twist off cover for ease of access
- Available with or without audible alarm to deter misuse
Constructed from stainless steel with a clean, white finish, the Physio-Control Lifepak wall cabinet is designed for indoor installation and features an audible alarm which activates when the cabinet door is opened.
- Labelled with a clear front to help identify the defibrillator
- Provides a highly visible central storage location