All Defibrillator Storage & Protection Solutions
The Defib Pad offers a huge range of defibrillator storage and protection solutions including products from industry leading manufacturers such as Philips, Defibtech, Cardiac Science and many more.
If you require a specific product or have a set budget, make use of the filters on the left hand side to refine your results so you can take a closer look at the specific products you are interested in.
Filter and sort products
Page 1 (Products 1 to 20 of 41)
Providing quick access to your G5 defibrillator, this economical carry sleeve has shoulder straps for easy transportation, a clear panel at the front to view expiration dates and a zippered storage pocket perfect for spare pads.
- Clear viewing panel allows visible inspection of the unit
- Lightweight and colour coded with your G5 unit
Helping people to identify the correct storage location of the Philips HeartStart HS1 or FRx defibrillator, this storage bracket is designed for wall mount applications for high visibility.
- Defibrillator remains fully accessible
- Wall mounted for a prominent highly visible storage location
This universal wall bracket is an economical solution for storing your defibrillator, including the Mediana HeartOn A15 unit.
- Suitable for most makes of defibrillator
- Defibrillator remains fully visible and accessible at all times
With the Physio-Control Lifepak CR Plus wall bracket, your defibrillator can be positioned in a highly visible location and remain fully accessible for emergency use.
- Provides a central, recognisable storage location
- Wall mounted so as to not cause obstruction
The carry case for the Physio Control Lifepak CR2 is designed to help protect the defibrillator from knocks and bangs during transportation.
- Lightweight, durable case with integrated carry handle
- Featuring a viewing lens so the ready indicator light remains visable
A simple but effective wall mount bracket designed for storing the Defibtech Lifeline AED or Auto defibrillator in a prominent, highly visible location with full accessibility.
- Durable, black metal construction
- Features a strap to secure the defibrillator in place
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 & G5 wall storage sleeve is capable of holding a defibrillator stored with or without a soft carry case.
- Defibrillator remains fully accessible and visible
- Unobtrusive, economical storage solution
Ideal for use by training instructors, this red soft carry case is designed to hold the Defibtech Lifeline AED Trainer Unit and a range of additional accessories.
- Space to store the trainer unit and additional accessories
- Embroidered "Trainer" to identify the Lifeline AED trainer is stored
This wire wall bracket allows the HeartSine Samaritan PAD defibrillator to be installed in a central location or vehicle whilst remaining fully accessible.
- Provides a highly visible storage solution
- Suitable for installing on a wall or in a vehicle
The Physio-Control Lifepak 1000 wall bracket ensures that the defibrillator stays fully visible at all times, enabling responders to quickly access the unit in the event of an emergency.
- Strap helps to secure the defibrillator in place
- Provides a prominent, central storage location
Storing and protecting your Powerheart G3 Plus is easy using this waterproof, padded carry case which features an adjustable shoulder strap and storage pockets.
- Clear viewing window allows the pad expiry date to be seen
- Padded and waterproof to protect the Powerheart G3 when in transit
Exclusively designed to fit the Philips HeartStart HS1, this slim style case will help protect the defibrillator from accidental drops and knocks. This bright red compact carry case features a carry handle and a zip opening for quick access in an emergency.
- Bright red finish for easy identification in the event of an emergency
- Comes with a pair of paramedic scissors and a clear pocket for the quick reference guide
This semi-rigid carry case for the Powerheart G5 with adjustable padded shoulder strap is perfect for protecting your G5 while on the move.
- Features front and rear pockets to store additional accessories
- G5 unit rescue ready indicator and pad expiry date remain visible
Specifically designed for the Defibtech Lifeline View, ECG and Pro defibrillators, this tough carry case has a clear vision panel at the front and a second compartment to hold additional accessories.
- Made of robust ballistic nylon to help protect the defibrillator
- Clear panel allows the Lifeline View, ECG or Pro to be seen at all times
This soft carry case is suitable for storing the Defibtech Lifeline AED or Auto defibrillator, as well as additional sets of pads, battery pack and other accessories that may be required in an emergency.
- Reflective strip enables the bag to be seen in low light
- Allows the Lifeline AED or Auto defibrillator to be carried with ease
Protect your Mediana HeartOn A15 defibrillator against misuse and damage with this white storage cabinet with an audible alarm.
- Frosted vision panel to easily identify the defibrillator
- Alarmed with optional key lock
Designed to protect the HeartStart FRx defibrillator from accidental drops and bumps, this bright red compact carry case features a carry handle for easy transport and a velcro fastener for quick, easy access in an emergency.
- Bright red finish for ease of identification in an emergency
- Protects the HeartStart FRx against accidental damage
This rigid, durable soft shell carry case is designed to protect the Physio Control Lifepak CR Plus defibrillator from knocks and bangs during transportation.
- Lightweight, durable case with adjustable shoulder strap
- Clearly labelled to identify the Lifepak defibrillator
This compact and lightweight soft case is designed to protect the Philips HeartStart FR3 and accessories while transporting them between sites.
- Velcro fastener ensures quick and easy access in an emergency
- Space to store spare HeartStart FR3 pads and infant/child key
Designed for indoor use, this wall mounted defibrillator cabinet provides a central storage location with a clear vision panel, alarm and strobe to deter mis-use or to alert others of an emergency in progress.
- Clear viewing window to easily check the ready status of the AED
- Alarm sounds and strobe light is activated when the door is opened
This product is temporarily unavailable.
Please see our alternative products