Training for Sports
Adequate training is just as important as having the correct equipment to hand. A defibrillator is useless unless somebody has the confidence to use it.
Although most AEDs are designed to allow even complete novices to use them, providing training to your staff members can literally be the difference between life and death for anyone suffering sudden cardiac arrest. The Defib Pad offers a wide range of training equipment and courses all designed to help potential defibrillator users gain confidence in their ability to save a life.
Filter and sort products
Featuring 6 selectable pre-programmed scenarios, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P trainer unit mirrors the actual HeartSine defibrillator, providing trainees with a realistic cardiac arrest situation.
- 6 selectable rescue scenarios to practice from
- Can be used for both adult and child training
Designed for use with the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P, 360P and 500P trainer units, these cost-effective reusable training pads are compatible with all standard manikins.
- Supplied as a set of 10 pads
- Suitable for use with standard CPR manikins
Supplied as a complete training package, the Defibtech Lifeline AED Trainer comes with a range of accessories and simulates the actual Lifeline AED for a realistic training experience.
- Provides 6 different training scenarios
- Optional paediatric training mode (when used with child pads)
Supplied in a sealed pouch complete with connector cable assembly, the Defibtech Lifeline adult training pads can be used multiple times for repeat practice, helping trainees to gain confidence of what to do in an emergency.
- A pair of pads with connector cable
- Can be used with standard training manikins
Ideal for practice purposes, the Defibtech Lifeline paediatric training pads have the same look and feel as the actual defibrillator pad package, allowing trainees to learn infant/child pad positioning without delivering a shock.
- Supplied as a pair in a sealed pack
- Can be used multiple times on standard manikins