The Defibtech Lifeline paediatric training pads are designed for practice of infant/child defibrillator pad positioning when used in conjunction with the Lifeline AED trainer unit and a standard CPR mannequin (not included). The sealed pack contains a single pair of paediatric training pads and features a connector cable assembly, that simply plugs into the AED trainer ready for practice. With a semi-adhesive design, the training pads can be used multiple times, allowing course participants to familiarise themselves with the correct emergency procedure.
- Designed for use with the Defibtech Lifeline AED Trainer Unit
- Sealed pack contains 1 pair of semi-adhesive pads
- Allows trainees to learn how to position pads for an infant/child patient
- Can be used multiple times for repeat practice
- Same look and feel as the actual paediatric defibrillator pads
- Suitable for use with standard mannequins
- Connector cable assembly simply plugs into the AED trainer unit
Please note: These pads are for training purposes only. They are not suitable for administering treatment.
This is the technical data for the Defibtech Lifeline AED Paediatric Training Pads.
||Defibtech Lifeline AED Trainer Unit
|Manufacturers Part Number