Training for Construction & Industrial Sites
Increasing awareness of the dangers of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) and the importance of defibrillators saves lives.
Whether you are looking for equipment to carry out your own training, or an AED training course provided by an expert, The Defib Pad has an option to meet your needs.
Back to top
The Philips HeartStart FRx trainer unit uses clear, easy to follow voice instructions throughout training that match the actual HeartStart FRx defibrillator.
- 8 training scenarios to choose from
- Optional paediatric training mode (when used with the child key)
This product has been temporarily unavailable. Please see our alternative products.
The Zoll AED Plus Trainer 2 features the same graphical interface as well as audible and visual prompts as the actual Zoll AED Plus defibrillator, making it as real to life for users as possible.
- 4 optional rescue scenarios to practice from
- Provides a realistic hands-on training experience
£378.00 ex VAT
£453.60 inc VAT
Suitable for use up to 100 times before replacing, the Philips HeartStart FRx Training Pads II are supplied in a protective cartridge case and are designed for adult defibrillation and CPR training.
- Supplied as a pair in a cartridge case
- Includes a fold out "flat man" to practice pad placement
£70.00 ex VAT
£84.00 inc VAT
The Zoll AED Plus training CPR-D pads set is made up of a single CPR placement guide and one pair of adhesive training pads, with an easy connect cable to operate with the Zoll AED Plus Trainer 2.
- Single "Z" piece pad placement guide and a pair of pads
- Suitable for use on standard training mannequins
£79.00 ex VAT
£94.80 inc VAT
Supplied as a complete training package, the Defibtech Lifeline AED Trainer comes with a range of accessories and simulates the actual Lifeline AED for a realistic training experience.
- Provides 6 different training scenarios
- Optional paediatric training mode (when used with child pads)
£399.00 ex VAT
£478.80 inc VAT
Supplied in a sealed pouch complete with connector cable assembly, the Defibtech Lifeline adult training pads can be used multiple times for repeat practice, helping trainees to gain confidence of what to do in an emergency.
- A pair of pads with connector cable
- Can be used with standard training mannequins
£32.00 ex VAT
£38.40 inc VAT