Storage & Protection for Construction & Industrial Sites
Construction and industrial sites can present specific and difficult environmental challenges. Whether you need a storage solution for an AED located outside, or simply a bracket for hanging a defib inside, we have options to meet your needs.
We offer a wide range of durable fixed and portable options all designed to ensure your defibrillator is safe and accessible at all times.
Back to top
Providing quick access to your G5 defibrillator, this economical carry sleeve has shoulder straps for easy transportation, a clear panel at the front to view expiration dates and a zippered storage pocket perfect for spare pads.
- Clear viewing panel allows visible inspection of the unit
- Lightweight and colour coded with your G5 unit
Helping people to identify the correct storage location of the Philips HeartStart HS1 or FRx defibrillator, this storage bracket is designed for wall mount applications for high visibility.
- Defibrillator remains fully accessible
- Wall mounted for a prominent highly visible storage location
This product is temporarily unavailable. Please see our alternative products.
A simple but effective wall mount bracket designed for storing the Defibtech Lifeline AED or Auto defibrillator in a prominent, highly visible location with full accessibility.
- Durable, black metal construction
- Features a strap to secure the defibrillator in place
This semi-rigid carry case for the Powerheart G5 with adjustable padded shoulder strap is perfect for protecting your G5 while on the move.
- Features front and rear pockets to store additional accessories
- G5 unit rescue ready indicator and pad expiry date remain visible
Designed to protect the HeartStart FRx defibrillator from accidental drops and bumps, this bright red compact carry case features a carry handle for easy transport and a velcro fastener for quick, easy access in an emergency.
- Bright red finish for ease of identification in an emergency
- Protects the HeartStart FRx against accidental damage
The Defibtech hard carry case offers a protective storage solution for the Lifeline AED and Auto defibrillators when required for emergency use in harsh environments.
- High-impact ABS construction for durability
- Foam insert cushions the Lifeline AED or Auto defibrillator
The Defibtech wall cabinet is available with or without alarm and allows your Lifeline AED or Auto defibrillator to remain in a central, highly visible location.
- Clear vision panel allows the defibrillator to be seen at all times
- Alarmed version sounds when the door is opened
This surface mounted cabinet designed for indoor installation is suitable for storing Zoll AED Plus defibrillators and features an audible alarm which activates when the door is opened.
- Defibrillator remains fully visible and accessible at all times
- Alarm deters misuse and theft and alerts others to an emergency
Fitted with an audible alarm and bright strobe light, this tough and durable cabinet is designed to provide a central storage location for your Philips HeartStart defibrillator, making identification and access quick and easy.
- Clear front vision panel to easily inspect your defibrillator
- Audible alarm and strobe light activates when the door is opened
The Rotaid Solid Plus Heat cabinet is designed to allow outdoor storage and protect your defibrillator against dust, water, sunlight and temperatures as low as -25 °C.
- Heating device protects against low outdoor temperatures
- Available with or without audible alarm