At The Defib Pad we like to give our customers the full choice of what's available
on the market. We offer accessories for training sessions and defibrillator training units
to allow trainers to replicate real life scenarios for potential responders.
Back to top
For use with the Philips HeartStart Trainer 3, this lightweight and compact IR remote control unit allows the instructor to manage and override training scenarios.
- Allows full control over training unit
- Override feature allows the trainer to edit the training scenario
This lightweight infra-red remote control is designed for use by instructors in order to manage the different training scenarios available with the Primedic HeartSave AED and AS trainer units.
- Used by the trainer to manage the training course
- Allows the training scenario to the changed between 6 options
The remote control for the Philips HeartStart FR2 defibrillator trainer 2 unit allows the instructor to alter the settings including the training scenario whilst the trainer is in use.
- Provides full contol over the trainer unit
- Training scenarios can be paused, changed and resumed
Specifically designed for use with Cardiac Science G5 trainer units, this compact remote control unit allows training instructors to control and vary the rescue scenarios, adjust the volume and pause the training to give additional instruction or emphasise certain points.
- Provides the instructor with control over the training course
- Wirelessly changes and pauses rescue scenarios
Wireless remote control unit designed to allow instructors more flexibility and control over the Zoll AED Plus Trainer 2 unit, including changing the training scenario and pausing the unit to allow additional instruction or discussion on specific points.
- Allows the instructor to manage the training
- Wireless with pictorial control buttons for ease of use