Supplied with a fold out "flat man" adult pad placement guide, the Philips HeartStart FRx training pads II cartridge contains a pair of adhesive training pads that can be resealed and used up to 100 times before replacement is required. The HeartStart FRx training pads are designed for practising adult defibrillation treatment; however they can be used for paediatric training, when connected to the FRx trainer unit fitted with the infant/child key (sold separately).
- For use in conjunction with the Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator Trainer Unit
- Supplied with a fold out adult "flat man" to practice pad placement
- Can be used on a training mannequin when used with an external adapter (sold separately)
- Resealable: can be used up to 100 times before replacement is required
- Suitable for paediatric defibrillation training - trainer unit needs to have the infant/child key inserted
- Helps trainees gain confidence and learn what to do in an emergency
Please note: These pads are for training purposes only. They are not suitable for administering treatment.
This is the technical data for the Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator Training Pads II Cartridge.
||Philips HeartStart FRx Trainer Unit
|Manufacturers Part Number
||9898 031 39271