Training for Schools
A swift response to sudden cardiac arrest saves lives. Many staff within schools already have first aid training, but sadly few have specific defibrillator training.
Whether you are looking for a refresher course at a training centre or a full on-site session for your entire team, The Defib Pad can meet your needs.
We also offer a wide range of training equipment to enable in-house training such as training defib units, training mannequins and training pads. If you are purchasing on behalf of a school, then contact us on 0800 612 6304 to learn if you qualify for 30 day payment terms.
Filter and sort products
Supplied with 5 pairs of adult training electrode pads and a remote control, the Physio-Control Lifepak CR-T trainer unit comes as a comprehensive kit to ensure realistic defibrillator training can take place.
- Rescue scenarios can be changed to suit training requirements
- Able to simulate fully or semi-automatic operation
The Physio-Control Lifepak Adult QUICK-PAK training pads are supplied as a pack of 5 pairs with a reuseable foil pouch and easy fit cable connector.
- 5 pairs of defibrillator training pads
- Suitable for repeat practice of pad placement
Suitable for use up to 100 times before replacing, the Philips HeartStart FRx Training Pads II are supplied in a protective cartridge case and are designed for adult defibrillation and CPR training.
- Supplied as a pair in a cartridge case
- Includes a fold out "flat man" to practice pad placement