Training for Schools
A swift response to sudden cardiac arrest saves lives. Many staff within schools already have first aid training, but sadly few have specific defibrillator training.
Whether you are looking for a refresher course at a training centre or a full on-site session for your entire team, The Defib Pad can meet your needs.
We also offer a wide range of training equipment to enable in-house training such as training defib units, training mannequins and training pads. If you are purchasing on behalf of a school, then contact us on 0800 612 6304 to learn if you qualify for 30 day payment terms.
Back to top
The Philips HeartStart FRx trainer unit uses clear, easy to follow voice instructions throughout training that match the actual HeartStart FRx defibrillator.
- 8 training scenarios to choose from
- Optional paediatric training mode (when used with the child key)
This product is temporarily unavailable. Please see our alternative products.
Supplied with 5 pairs of adult training electrode pads and a remote control, the Physio-Control Lifepak CR-T trainer unit comes as a comprehensive kit to ensure realistic defibrillator training can take place.
- Rescue scenarios can be changed to suit training requirements
- Able to simulate fully or semi-automatic operation
£329.00 ex VAT
£394.80 inc VAT
The Physio-Control Lifepak Adult QUICK-PAK training pads are supplied as a pack of 5 pairs with a reuseable foil pouch and easy fit cable connector.
- 5 pairs of defibrillator training pads
- Suitable for repeat practice of pad placement
£45.00 ex VAT
£54.00 inc VAT
Suitable for use up to 100 times before replacing, the Philips HeartStart FRx Training Pads II are supplied in a protective cartridge case and are designed for adult defibrillation and CPR training.
- Supplied as a pair in a cartridge case
- Includes a fold out "flat man" to practice pad placement
£70.00 ex VAT
£84.00 inc VAT