Reducing the energy shock level to 50 joules, the Philips HeartStart FRx infant/child key allows the defibrillator to be used to treat young patients less than 55lbs/25kg in weight. The defibrillator automatically recognises when the infant/child key has been installed and continues to operate by adjusting the energy dose and CPR guidance to suit. The infant/child key also helps to save vital time during a medical emergency, as it negates the need to fit specialist paediatric electrode pads.
- Suitable for use with the Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator
- Allows the same SMART pads II to be used for adult and infant/child treatment
- Defibrillator automatically recognises when the key has been installed
- Energy shock level is reduced from 150 to 50 joules
- CPR prompts are changed to suit paediatric treatment
- Designed for the treatment of children less than 55lbs/25kg in weight
This is the technical data for the Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator Infant/Child Key.
|Manufacturers Part Number
||9898 031 39311
||Reduces to 50 joules
||Children under 55lbs/25kg
3 customers have rated this product and it has an overall rating of 5 out of 5
All our reviews are written by real customers that have purchased this product from us and are published without modification.
Reviewed by: KB
Published on: 25th January 2018
Reviewed by: PB
Published on: 12th April 2017
Reviewed by: MW
Hope I never need this.
Published on: 11th November 2015