Supplied as a pair, the Philips HeartStart FRx replacement training pads for the Pads II Cartridge are resealable and can be used up to 100 times for multiple practice purposes. This impressive re-use lifespan ensures that trainees gain a good understanding of defibrillator pad placement, and therefore increases their confidence should they need to take action in a real life emergency. The FRx training pads can also be used in conjunction with an external adapter (sold separately) for effective CPR training on a standard mannequin.
- Replacement training pads with connector cable - supplied WITHOUT cartridge case
- Used to replace pads for the FRx Training Pads II Cartridge
- Designed for use in conjunction with the Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator Trainer Unit
- Ideal for multiple practice - can be used up to 100 times for training
- Allows trainees to practice defibrillator pad placement
- Suitable for use on a standard mannequin in conjunction with an external adapter
- Trainees gain confidence and knowledge of what to do in an emergency
- Suitable for paediatric defibrillator and CPR training when the FRx trainer unit is fitted with the infant/child key (sold separately)
Please note: These pads are for training purposes only. They are not suitable for administering treatment.
This is the technical data for the Philips HeartStart FRx Replacement Defibrillator Training Pads II.
||Philips HeartStart FRx Trainer Unit
|Manufacturers Part Number
||9898 031 39291
3 customers have rated this product and it has an overall rating of 5 out of 5
All our reviews are written by real customers that have purchased this product from us and are published without modification.
Reviewed by: AW
Very good product
Published on: 25th April 2017
Reviewed by: MB
quick reliable service
Published on: 20th April 2017
Reviewed by: AH
Published on: 25th August 2015