Used to replace worn pads from the sealed adult training pads package, the Defibtech Lifeline replacement adult training pads are supplied as a set of 5 pairs without pouch or connector wire assembly. To save purchasing a complete sealed adult pad package, these replacement training pads allow the original connector cable assembly to be re-used, providing an economical solution for replenishing the adhesive pads for training courses.
- Replacement pads for the Defibtech Lifeline AED Adult Training Pads package
- Designed for use with the Defibtech Lifeline AED Trainer Unit
- Supplied as a set of 5 pairs
- Economical solution for replacing worn adhesive training pads
- Supplied without a pouch or connector cable assembly
- Simply attaches to the existing connector cable with Velcro
- Suitable for multiple use for repeat pad positioning practice
Please note: These pads are for training purposes only. They are not suitable for administering treatment.
This is the technical data for the Defibtech Lifeline Replacement Adult Training Pads (5 pairs).
||Defibtech Lifeline AED Trainer Unit
|Manufacturers Part Number