The Philips HeartStart FR2 trainer 2 unit provides students with realistic training in how to operate a life-saving defibrillator. Featuring 10 training scenarios, the HeartStart FR2 trainer simulates a sudden cardiac arrest, helping to build knowledge of what to do and the confidence to apply the techniques in an emergency. The trainer unit imitates the actual HeartStart FR2 defibrillator with the same appearance and operation and can be used with any CPR training mannequin.
- Mimics the actual Philips HeartStart FR2 defibrillator
- Includes one pair of reusable adult training pads
- Infant/child training pads available to purchase separately
- Features 10 pre-set training scenarios for a thorough training experience
- Simulates a sudden cardiac arrest and how it would respond
- Optional wireless remote control allows instructors to override and pause training scenarios
- Prompts and operation match the actual defibrillator
- Students familiarise themselves with the unit in an emergency
- Suitable for use with any CPR training mannequin
- Ideal for use during defibrillator/CPR training courses or for routine staff training
- Requires 6 x C cell batteries (included)
Please note: This is a training unit only and it is not suitable for administering treatment.
This is the technical data for the Philips HeartStart FR2 Defibrillator Trainer 2 Unit.
||4 x LR14C batteries - included
||1 x FR2 trainer unit
1 x Soft pack case
6 x Batteries
1 x Pair of training pads
1 x Quick reference card
1 x User's card
|Manufacturers Part Number