When fitted to the Philips HeartStart FR2 trainer 2 unit, these infant/child training pads can be used during the practice of paediatric defibrillation treatment. The FR2 defibrillator trainer will recognise that infant/child pads have been inserted and will provide prompts to suit the relevant training experience. The training pads are supplied as a pair and can be reused for repeat practice.
- Designed for use with the Philips HeartStart FR2 Defibrillator Trainer 2 Unit
- One pair of pads supplied in a sealed pack
- Enables realistic training of paediatric defibrillation treatment
- Trainer recognises when infant/child training pads have been installed
- Can be reused for multiple practice sessions
- Students gain realistic training without administering a shock
- Suitable for use on any standard training mannequin
- Diagrams help with correct pad placement
Please note: These pads are for training purposes only. They are not suitable for administering treatment.
This is the technical data for the Philips HeartStart FR2 Trainer 2 Defibrillator Infant/Child Training Pads.
||Philips HeartStart FR2 Defib Trainer 2
|Manufacturers Part Number