The Philips HeartStart FR3 Trainer 3 defibrillator training pads are suitable for up to 100 uses before replacement is required, and are designed to simulate use of the actual HeartStart FR3 SMART Pads III in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest. When used with a standard mannequin (not included) the HeartStart trainer 3 adult pads provide users with hands-on experience for a more realistic training session.
- Designed for use with the Philips HeartStart FR3 Trainer 3
- Trainees can learn how to correctly position electrode pads on an adult patient
- Suitable for use on standard mannequins (not included)
- Simulates use of the HeartStart FR3 SMART Pads III
- Supplied as a pair with connector cable
- Can be used up to 100 times before replacement is required
- Suitable for child defibrillation training when used with the infant/child key (included with Trainer 3 unit)
- Provides a more realistic training experience
Please note: These pads are for training purposes only. They are not suitable for administering treatment.
This is the technical data for the Philips HeartStart FR3 Trainer 3 Defibrillator Adult Training Pads.
||Philips HeartStart AED Trainer 3
|Manufacturers Part Number
||9898 031 50181