The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 defibrillator paediatric training pads are designed for use in conjunction with the Powerheart G5 trainer kit. The reusable paediatric training pads allow trainees to learn about pad placement and defibrillation treatment for young patients aged between 1 to 8 years old. The pads are supplied as a pair with easy fit connector cable.
- Suitable for use with the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 trainer kit
- Reuseable: ideal for defibrillator and CPR training courses
- Allows trainees to increase their confidence and knowledge with multiple practice
- Provides a realistic hands-on experience
- Designed for paediatric (young patients aged between 1 to 8 years old) defibrillator training
Please note: These pads are for training purposes only. They are not suitable for administering treatment.
Please note: There is presently a nationwide shortage of Cardiac Science G5 products. Unfortunately we cannot advise on a lead time for products that we do not currently have in stock so please disregard any expected dispatch dates.
This is the technical data for the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Defibrillator Paediatric Training Pads.
||Powerheart G5 Trainer Kit
|Manufacturers Part Number