Contained in a cartridge to work with the HS1 trainer unit, the Philips HeartStart HS1 infant/child training pads can be used with the fold out "flat child" pad placement guide (included) or with a standard training mannequin, to practice correct defibrillator pad positioning on a young patient. The cartridge is designed for use with the Philips HeastStart HS1 trainer unit, which recognises when the cartridge has been installed.
- For use in conjunction with the Philips HeartStart HS1 Trainer Unit
- Suitable for use with the "flat child" pad placement guide (supplied) or on a mannequin with external adapter (sold separately)
- Cartridge holds 1 pair of defibrillator paediatric training pads
- Pads can be used up to 100 times for multiple practice
- Trainer recognises when the cartridge has been fitted and operates based on infant/child training settings
- Ideal for defibrillator training based on young patients younger than 8 years old or less than 55lbs in weight
Please note: These pads are for training purposes only. They are not suitable for administering treatment.
This is the technical data for the Philips HeartStart HS1 Defibrillator Infant/Child Training Pads Cartridge.
||Philips HeartStart HS1 trainer unit
|Manufacturers Part Number
The following datasheets are available for this product.