The Philips HeartStart HS1 defibrillator training pads cartridge contains 1 pair of resealable adult training pads and is supplied with a fold out "flat man" to practice pad placement. The cartridge is designed for use with the Philips HeartStart HS1 trainer unit, and when fitted, the HS1 trainer recognises that the adult pads cartridge has been installed.
- For used with the Philips HeartStart HS1 Trainer Unit
- Cartridge holds one pair of adult training pads
- Adult pad placement can be practised using the "flat man" guide (supplied) or on a standard mannequin (not included)
- external adapter (sold separately) should be used if applying the pads to a mannequin
- Reusable: can be used up to 100 times before replacement is required
- Trainer unit recognises when the cartridge has been fitted
- Trainees familiarise themselves with the procedure in case of a real life emergency
Please note: These pads are for training purposes only. They are not suitable for administering treatment.
This is the technical data for the Philips HeartStart HS1 Defibrillator Adult Training Pads Cartridge.
||Philips HeartStart HS1 Trainer Unit
|Manufacturers Part Number
The following datasheets are available for this product.