The Martek CardioSAFE is a mechanical chest compression assistant that does not require electricity or batteries to operate. Designed for use by responders with little or no previous experience, the CardioSAFE assists the user to provide effective chest compressions during CPR treatment. The device has been shaped to sit perfectly in the correct position on a patient's chest and a built-in spring provides an audible "click" sound when the right level of pressure is applied.
- Enables laypersons to provide effect chest compressions during CPR treatment
- Mechanical device: requires no electricity or batteries to operate
- Shaped specifically to ensure the device is correctly positioned on the patient's chest
- Audible "click" sound indicates when the right compression depth and level of pressure has been applied
- Also indicates when the compression spring has been released
- Helps the rescuer achieve approximately 120 compressions per minute (required frequency)
- Pictorial instructions show the stages of use
- Assists essential cardiac arrest first aid before the emergency services arrive
- Shelf life: 9 years
- Can be used in conjunction with any defibrillator
This is the technical data for the Martek CardioSAFE Chest Compression Assistant.
|Manufacturers Part Number
The following datasheets are available for this product.