Special Offers on Defibrillator Pads & Batteries
The handpicked collection of special offers and discounts below have been chosen to offer excellent savings on our fantastic range of Defibrillator Pads & Batteries.
Filter and sort products
The Zoll AED Plus defibrillator unit is powered by 10 non-rechargeable lithium batteries, available as a replacement battery pack, and provide a lifespan of up to 5 years.
- Suitable for Zoll AED Plus defibrilators
- Lifespan: Up to 5 Years
The Philips HeartStart FRx infant/child key is designed for use when the treatment of young patients under 55lbs/25kg in weight is required.
- Energy shock level is reduced from 150 to 50 joules
- Allows SMART pads II to be used for adult & infant/child treatment
The Schiller FRED Easyport pocket size defibrillator unit is powered by a non-rechargeable lithium battery that achieves a 5 year stand-by life if the device is not used during this time.
- For use with the Schiller FRED Easyport defibrillator
- Stand-by life: 5 years
Suitable for patients over 8 years old/25kg in weight, the HeartSine Samaritan Adult Pad-Pak contains a battery and a pair of electrode pads, in one simple to replace cartridge component.
- For the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P, 360P and 500P defibrillators
- Electrode Pad Lifespan: 4 years
The Zoll AED Plus CPR-D padz electrodes are easy to place on the patient using a single piece design, and incorporating a central CPR hand placement section to help the responder in an emergency.
- Suitable for the Zoll AED Plus defibrillator
- Electrode Pad Lifespan: 5 years
The Physio-Control Lifepak infant/child reduced energy electrode starter kit includes a single pair of defibrillation electrodes, a handy carry case and an easy to follow instruction card.
- For the Physio-Control Lifepak 1000 and CR Plus defibrillators
- Electrode Pad Lifespan: 18 months