Special Offers on Defibrillator Storage & Protection
The handpicked collection of special offers and discounts below have been chosen to offer excellent savings on our fantastic range of Defibrillator Storage & Protection.
Filter and sort products
Back to top
This universal wall bracket is an economical solution for storing your defibrillator, including the Mediana HeartOn A15 unit.
- Suitable for most makes of defibrillator
- Defibrillator remains fully visible and accessible at all times
This Mediana A15 defibrillator semi-automatic defibrillator and indoor storage cabinet with alarm offer is ideal for use in offices and schools.
- Mode switch to quickly change from adult to paediatric operation without having to change pads
- Cabinet is supplied with an alarm - to help deter against misuse or theft
The Defibtech Lifeline AED has voice prompts and LED indicators to guide the responder through every step of the rescue prcocess.
- With a rubberised handle and sides for impact protection as well as an IP54 weatherproof rating, making it suitable for use on construction sites
- Available with a theft deterent alarm, the wall mounted indoor cabinet keeps the defib in a visible central position
The Physio-Control Lifepak CR Plus semi-automatic defirillator and alarmed indoor storage cabinet is ideal for offices and places of work
- Capable of escalating the energy shock level to an industry leading 360 Joules
- Cabinet provides a highly visible central storage location with alarm
The Zoll AED Plus Semi Automatic defibrillator provides live CPR feedback guidance instructing the user how to provide better CPR.
- Easy to operate with voice guidance supported by pictorials for defibrillator use and CPR treatment
- Indoor wall cabinet with alarm deters misuse keeping the defibrillato fully visible and accessible at all times
The Philips HeartStart HS1 is a compact semi-automatic defibrillator with CPR guidance button which will give audible prompts of how to carry out effective CPR.
- The HS1 is easy to activate in an emergency and provides step-by-step voice prompts that help guide the rescuer, keeping them calm whilst administering treatment.
- Audible alarm and strobe light activates when the door is opened